Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Home Again, but Still Thinking of Suchitoto

This blog began in Baden exactly one month ago, so I think it appropriate that I make at least one more entry from here. I'm far too exhausted to even think about any kind of an over-view. Not tonight anyway. I've just stumbled in the front door, it's closing in on midnight, and I have an eight am call at the Festival.

Thank you for all the support and positive feedback. My experience in Suchitoto was more life-changing than I ever would have dreamed. Keeping this journal has been an interesting challenge, especially on those nights when the Internet connection failed, or the times when I would rather have just gone to bed. I'm not sure if and when I'll give up the blog, but before I do, I intend to publish several more photos and perhaps a few comments. So stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. I will miss your blogs. Please continue with them on your next trip to El Salvador. I'm sure there will be another. Thank you again. Welcome Home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME HOME TED.... what a journey. It's been great sharing a tiny bit of the experience with you and I look forward to hearing more.
    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this blog, Ted. It's been one more act of generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ted,

    I'm not sure if you remember me but I was lucky enough to teach Julia in Drama many years ago at W-O. I was chatting with Mary Eileen at a Castle Kilbride function and she told me about your amazing experience. I would love to volunteer with the group if they are open to taking on non-professional theatre folks. Let me know what you think. My e-mail is tanyafeick@hotmail.com

    Hope things are well with you and the closing of the season...or is this one of your busiest times building for the next one?

    warmly,
    Tanya Feick

    ReplyDelete