Friday, February 5, 2010

Day Two and a Half

Later that same night...

The Story Barn was packed and the evening was enriching; full of tales, a few tears, laughter and song. For those who were there tonight, thank you from the bottom of my soft heart for your love and support. The incredibly generous audience of listeners and tellers donated over three hundred and fifty dollars to the Project. The hugs and handshakes and encouraging words were priceless. I am indeed a lucky man. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, check out http://www.thestorybarn.ca

When this evening's earlier post went out to the world I noticed that the time stamp was off by four hours. Newbie that I am, I would believe anything about how all this works. Is there a blogmaster in a submarine an hour out from the Californian coast, reading these rambling posts and then releasing them to the web in his own time zone? A twenty-something with bits and bytes in his veins could easily convince me of that, or just about anything digital. If tonight's entry goes out marked as 'eight-forty something pm', then I suppose I'll have to figure out how to fix that glitch. But not tonight. It's approaching one am where I'm sitting and tomorrow is another big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment